Wednesday, January 5, 2011

if you can't see through your windshield, don't drive!


perhaps this seems incredibly rudimentary to you but you'd be surprised how many times I've pulled out of my driveway with less then clear vision. sometimes I'm just in a hurry and think..."I can see well enough. who is out this time of morning anyway?"

well, the fact is that if I could see well enough, I wouldn't be making statements like, "I can see well enough" and to the question of who is out this time of morning...how about everyone else that's going to work...just like me. my excuses are lame and the potential consequence is very high.

how many times do we march forward in our lives without a clear vision? maybe it's time we hit the defrost button? food for thought.

enjoy your day...less of me.

1 comment:

sarah shatkin duggan said...

Why is it that you get comments on all you fun surface level posts, but not the ones that ask questions with depth? That's food for thought too right? Your question is important. I suppose we live on hope a lot. We just hope things will work out, so the further question is...is hope enough? I don't think so, hope has to mixed with faith and love and wisdom. I guess if we do anything solely on hope, we should stop and add add the other ingredients to our decision.