Wednesday, March 21, 2007

RADIO!!!

Wow....so, this morning at the crack of dawn, I did my very first radio interview....uh....bizaar!!! I was on The Candle with Monika who was super nice. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous....I sang "It's Never Too Late" and my knee was shaking like crazy! But soon enough I settled and got down to business. Monika played "Now is the Time" and "Catching the Sun"....that's when it got crazy....right after "Now is the time", when we came back on the air, Monika said...."so, I'm thinking you remind me of Matt Redman" WHAT!!!!! I just about fell out of my chair. Seriously, it was tough to stay composed. Uh....THANK YOU! That's about all I could say. What an amazing compliment. :-) We gave some cd's away...and seriously I thought all of you that have been following along with me from the beginning would be ravaging the phone lines....and then when she read off the names of the winners....they were totally random people....that I had never even heard of! I was floored. I thought for sure that my mom would be the only one to call in. What a humbling experience. Monika said she couldn't even keep up with the phone calls, they were coming in so fast. FREAK OUT! Anyhow...thanks so much, everyone that listened. I'm so excited for Friday! I can't wait to see you all....take care.

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't listen - the gov't is anti letting you watch/listen to anything streaming on your computer. But sounds like it went great! No surprise there! Have fun rehearsing! Did I mention, YAY!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! I heard the radio deal-e-o, and it was great you were great Jeramy, I was very proud to know you and to know that you were doing so well, and exactly where God had called you to be, it was awesome, I called everyone I could. God bless man and keep on listening to God...

-C