Friday, December 29, 2006

Recording: Day 6


Hey everybody,
Well, I was back in the studio today. Jacob (Masaki’s intern)and I got through the rest of the lead vocal tracks. Everything is sounding really good! It’s been a week or so since I’ve heard these tracks, so I was pretty excited just to listen to them again and get a feel for where they were going. I wrote a song probably a month ago called “You are good to me”, that we’ve been working on. As we were wrapping up tonight, Jacob played that track for me and I was really inspired just listening to it. In a nut shell, it talks about the struggles of life that we all go through, but still in the midst of all of that, that we can choose to look to God and praise Him for how good He is to us. I think that’s something we can all benefit from when we’re down. I can’t wait for you all to hear it. So, tomorrow we start working on the rest of the background vocals and then we’re practically done with tracking. Thanks for your continued prayer and support. It means a great deal to me. Cool....I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Take care.

J

No comments: