Friday, December 29, 2006

Recording: Day 5


What a week! 5 days, roughly 40 hours, 11 songs....It seems to have just flown by. We’ve got just a few finishing touches to add to the record and we will be ready to start mixing.

Today, we did vocal tracks....all...day....long. It was a lot of fun. I was feeling a lot better...and singing better too I think. But in case you’re wondering....that’s not me in the picture above. My good friend, Heather Cortes came by today to sing background vocals on a few songs. WOW! She did such an amazing job. Thanks so much Heather! I can’t wait to hear the final mixes.

I’ll be back in the studio in a week or so to finish up and then Masaki will start mixing and mastering. So, keep checking back to see how things are going. I’ll be sure and post another blog as new developments unfold.

Thanks again for all your support and encouraging comments. It means a lot to me!

Cool....take care you guys....I’ll talk to you soon.

J

No comments: