Friday, December 29, 2006

Recording: Day 3


Hey everybody....

We had a really productive day today. We finished the rest of the acoustic guitar tracks, and about 75% of the electric guitar tracks. That takes a lot longer, because there are on average 2 or 3 electric guitar parts per song. It’s great though. Once you add guitar parts, the songs are really starting to take shape. No longer the hollow skeletons of drum tracks....they are starting to become, real live songs.

I can’t wait for you all to hear them. Tomorrow we finish up the electric guitars and start on the piano parts, then it’s off to do vocal tracks. I’ve got a few guests coming in this week to help me do some vocal tracks. It’s going to be great!

Ok....seriously, I’m off to get some rest. I’ve been fighting a cold all week, and I really need to be on my game in the next few days.

Take care....have a wonderful day.

J

No comments: