Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i've got a gig

yeah. no joke. i know that i shouldn't be so excited since i've been playing music in front of people since i was about oh.....12 years old. but, i've got to say....i'm super excited to unveil some of my new songs to the masses....or....well...at least the masses that will show up to red rock coffee in mountain view on november 14th at 8:00 pm. so...seriously...if you're in the bay area...come on out. red rock is super cool...and....oh yeah....east of western will be there too....and me. be there, or be no where.

take care...

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Wish I could be there!

Nicholle said...

Awesome!!

Who wants to carpool???

Natalie said...

I am UP for carpooling!!!! Sounds like a fun!

Unknown said...

um...that picture reminds me of another picture I cannot mention!!! hahaha

Sharon said...

Yeah! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeramy, perhaps it will be recorded??!Love to hear it!

Carrie Hasson said...

really really cool Jeramy
so excited for you!
rock it!

Anonymous said...

We're so there!

Gena said...

I so wish we could be there in your cheering section! You Go jeramy. Lots a love from Mitchell Mania!!!!!

Amanda Mays said...

Cool! Fun stuff, Wish I could make it!

Chelle said...

Wouldn't miss it!

wendyz said...

Oh my gosh! This is great news! YEAH!