Friday, October 31, 2008

all things mentioned...

a new tradition....friday's posts are now going to be the conglomeration of random things from the week. i hope you enjoy....

last night i went to my sister's wedding rehearsal. that was weird. i've got no room to talk...i'm the little brother and i was married 10 years ago...but it's always different when you're the one watching your sibling start that walk down the aisle. sharon and the kids (sans mag's) are in the wedding. i'm singing with my good friend michelle. we're doing 'god bless the broken road' by rascal flats. enough said. :-) but my sister loves it and that IS all that matters. i'm honored to do it. no pictures from the rehearsal, but i'll post some from the wedding this weekend. cool?

right now, i'm listening to jason reeves. love him. in a very brotherly, songwriting pal kind of way.

it's raining today...which is so cool! i can't wait until i can sit on my porch with a glass of wine and my baby, watching the rain come down. can't wait.

also...it's halloween. my favorite halloweenish post comes from my internet friend john. check out his blog....spooky!

that's it. have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I don't like to be cold.

jeramy sossaman said...

it won't be cold. we'll have a blanket....and each other!

Carrie Hasson said...

i think i've said it before but "Droplets" is one of my FAVORITE songs. my favorite part is when he sings "you left a mark, i wear it proudly on my chest, above my heart"...the above my heart part always gets me