Thursday, August 21, 2008

big wednesday....


quite a wave of comments yesterday on my 100th blog post contest. much to my surprise....we hit 100 today!!! well done everybody! thanks to all who played.....there were two main competitors for the highly underrated referral prize. steve joh and sharon sossaman....who's the winner you say?

the person that posted the 100th comment was "maggie". congrats to you! and the person with the most referrals is......drum roll.......steve joh! with a whopping 29 unique referrals....the joh team mobilized and got busy. sharon had a valiant effort of 22 unique referrals...but not quite good enough. but hey....you guys are both winners in my book! i'll get prizes in the mail as soon as i get the addresses from the winners....so "maggie" and steve joh....send me your address. my e-mail is located on my profile...ok?cool...thanks again everyone who supported me in this contest. you're the best!

take care....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats Steve... I guess.
Just kidding!
Way to go!
You have more friends then me.
I get it.
I'm not bitter.

;-)

And congrats Maggie!

John said...

wait... what was the prize?

sjoh said...

steve sent me...

Monika said...

Yay, Maggie ;-)!!!