Saturday, September 15, 2007

Santa Rosa

Hey all....
Well, today I lead worship at an Awana conference in Santa Rosa. It was super cool. It always amazes me when followers of Jesus from different places come together, and yet we're still united. It was amazing to hear all of the voices singing together, the anthem of God. If you don't know what Awana's is, you should check it out. It's a really great children's program, aimed at teaching kids about God. Our church is starting our program on Tues. It was so neat to hear about the guy that started it, and his heart for kids learning more about God. Super cool. Everybody was really nice. My son, Brady (bless his heart) came with me this morning. We had to leave the house around 5:45am. It was such a fun time for both of us, getting to hang out, just the two of us. It was a really good time. Next week we'll be in Elk Grove with the full band....should be a lot of fun. Keep checking back in.

Take care and God bless....

Jeramy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW COOL!

My friend Russ text messaged me asking if you were leading worship!

How cool that you are going to be leading next week in Elk Grove. I'll see you there!

Nicky