Tuesday, April 17, 2007

iTunes!!!!!


Hey all...
So, I'm just hanging out. Minding my own business....thinking of how I could make your day....when it came to me....THAT'S IT!!!! I'll put my new record on itunes, so all of you non-northern Californians can finally get your hands...errr...uh....ears on the soothing sounds of "It's Never Too Late".

So that's what I've done. Now you can download your very own copy and your favorite online music spot (and mine). Be sure and leave a review for the world to see....

Keep checking into jeramysossaman.com for new and exciting info.

Thanks guys. Take care

J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeramy, what's up bro?! It's amazing to see (well, read) this whole process go down! I still think my harmonica ranting may have marred the album... It sounds phenominal. I'm not to hip to the Matt R comment though, maybe Marty...

Anonymous said...

That first one was penned by Jeremy, by the way. Sorry I didn't clarify that. I'm pretty sure the Marty comment gave me away though...

Anonymous said...

Hey very cool! You are just getting bigger every day. I am very glad to see everything is going so well for you