Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It's really Tues. music huh?

I was just thinking about it....and since I load the new clips, late on Monday night....they are really Tues. music clips huh? I didn't really think about that. Well...you know what I mean, right? :-)

How's it going everybody? I hope you're doing well. Well...2 new song clips are up on www.jeramysossaman.com

This week I added, "Seek Ye First" and "The One". Seek Ye First is a song that I grew up singing in church and at camp. It is one of the songs of my early childhood in church. A few years back we started singing it again. I had changed the arrangement a little and added a chorus section, and all of a sudden it had new life. I love it! I hope you will too.

The second clip is for a song called, "The One". It's taken from Revelation 1:5-9 NLT. It talks about when Jesus comes back and some need imagery involved with that. I was at a conference in Oct. of last year and Jared Ming was speaking really passionatly and brought up this passage. Just about how powerful God was....that everyone would kneel and bow when He returns....He's the ALMIGHTY ONE. Well...Jared's a great communicator....and that's what inspired me to mark that little section in my bible. A couple of months later the song was done. Funny actually....there was another song on the record that came out of that conference....any ideas?

Just on a side note....my birthday was this last weekend....I made the big turn on the Hwy 30. Ouch! Actually...it wasn't that big of a deal. Last year on my birthday, I was depressed for a couple of weeks....I think I must have gotten it out of my system....because this year was no big deal. Although...I think I'm really an adult now....you think?

Cool....well...I hope you enjoy the "Monday/Tuesday Music clips. Only 3 weeks to go until the new cd comes out. I hope you can all make it to the release concert at FCC. Check out www.jeramysossaman.com for more details.

Talk to you soon...

J

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

I love hearing the stories behind your music!! Cannot wait till the release!!!