Monday, November 21, 2011

insufficient

I went surfing today...for the first time in a long time and I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but it didn't measure up. my life has been in major need of release lately. I feel like if I could bottle and sell all the tension in my back to a rubber band company I just might be able to retire on Friday. I'm getting off topic....

as I got in the water I realized that I was putting way too much stock in the healing power of the ocean. why did I do that? what was a really expecting?

I'm not sure if I can pin point what I need, nor what it will take to relieve it...but I know that a constant barrage of trauma isn't the answer...and that seems to be all I've been getting lately.

even though today wasn't all I had hoped, I think I'll keep trying...something.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I'm so sorry for all the stuff going on in your life! You know who can give you the release you need. He's there waiting.

Praying for you! Love you!