Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's good for you...

Hey all...

I hope you're all doing good. There's big stuff going on this weekend. I'm playing drums at a benefit show with my good friend, super talented singer songwriter Jackson Jackson. Joining me to back up Jackson will be the amazing Brian Vargas and Jared Milos. We are playing for Relay for Life in Livermore California. Here's the low down:

06/23/2007 08:00 PM
Relay For Life - Livemore High School
600 Maple St.
Livermore, California, US
Cost:FREE

Also....be sure and listen for my song "Gracious God" on Rockin' Ron's radio show on kbcu 88.1FM, Sat. night 7:00pm to midnight central time. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ONLINE.

Finally....please keep voting for my first single "Now is the Time" on IndieHeaven's Top 20 Song Chart. You can vote as much as you like. Do it now....while you're thinking about it. C'mon! It doesn't take long....go on....click on the stars on the right. You can do it!!!!

That's it! You're the best. I hope to see you soon....

Take care and God bless...

Jeramy

No comments: