Sunday, February 18, 2007

Updates...


Hey all...
Well, only 5 weeks left until you can get your paws on the new cd. Things are going well. I'm just continuing to get all the details lined up. www.jeramysossaman.com got a facelift today. I've still got more stuff to add, but it's nice to change things up a bit. When I was a kid, I used to move the furniture in my room around about every 6 months or so. I've just always liked change. Weird huh? Anyhow...keep checking in at the web site for updates. In fact....from now until the release of the new record, I'm going to be posting 2 new clips every monday. So....check em out, and let me know what you think.

Just so I can say it....church was OUTSTANDING today! If you aren't lucky enough to go to my church...well...I'm sure you're church is great, but we had an amazing Sunday today at FCC! We've been fooling around with service order, just to try something new and today, the momentum just really built. In a big way. We sang Tomlin's new version of "Amazing Grace" and WHOA.....it was amazing. I know that the presence of God was with us. It's such an honor to know that.

Something else new happened today....right before 1st service started....someone spilled coffee down the back of my shirt! No joke! At first I was a little flustered....trying to figure out how I could get a new shirt....but then I just kind of got over it. It was pretty funny to be honest. Silly how I can get caught up of stupid stuff like that sometimes.

Anyhow....I'm going to be posting more and the release date gets closer, so keep checking back in and leaving great comments. I really love to read them all. Cool? Cool! Take care you guys....see you soon.

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeramy I am so excited for the big release! You're right, we are so lucky to be part of FCC! Of course part of why I love it is because that's how I met you and Sharon! I love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Jeramy I cant wait for the release of your cd. Church was AWSOME today. At first I wasnt to sure about the new order of service but it was amazing this Sunday. Keep up the great work, thanks for all you do!

Lisa